- Are you a busy professional who tries to get it all done but still feels like you're running short… on time, patience, energy, and space for yourself?
- Do you over-react, feel overwhelmed, or worry about the small stuff?
- Are you SO busy taking care of everyone and everything else that you’ve sacrificed yourself?
- Do you feel like life is speeding by and the only time you stop is when it forces you to?
- Without realizing it, do you hold your breath, always on alert and anticipating “what’s next”?
- Are your upper back muscles and neck ridiculously tight and tense, impossible to relax?
- Do you simply just want to do your best, love your family, and still be able to take care of yourself?
Ya, that was me - and more, much more. But it doesn't have to be like that. It is possible to have your life feel well and balanced without taking huge risks with massive jumps that trajectory you into a whole new arena. If I had known back then what I know now... if I had my current-me on my side...
Take Back Your Precious Life.
With Everyday Ease, you’ll learn how to find balance, ease, and resiliency without adding big changes to your day. You've already got enough on your plate! Everyday Ease will create dramatic shifts in your energy and level of presence so you can show up fresh, clear, and truly in charge.
Everyday ease possibilities exist everywhere….from beginning the day with a positive intention along with a commitment for guiltless self-care, to energizing with the Fabulous FRESH Five (the foundations of health and wellness), to purposeful pauses of mindfulness that are sprinkled throughout, having you feel refreshed and connected to your moment (a best stress antidote), to ending with lots of lovingly reflection and celebration of what went well and how you showed up in all of your awesomeness.
The practical and integrative practices of this six week experiential Easebook give you a manageable structure to follow, offering insights to calm your chaotic life and bring balance to your burnout. With mindfulness at the helm, exploring simple acts of self-care and love will have you feeling fantastic again. All in all, you’ll feel inspired, energized, authentic, grounded, and empowered, ready to take on what you need to take on… and in a way that doesn’t leave the fabulous YOU behind.
Find Your Ease. Get Your Copy!
Get your personalized copy of Everyday Ease: Mindfully Moving From Burnout To Balance directly through me below, at your local New England bookstore, or globally through Amazon.
A Few Kinds Words:
After reading Shanti’s book I knew it would be perfect to give to my daughter and daughter-in-law, who both work, are mothers and are trying to stay fit. In other words, they’re very busy and get stressed out. They each have told me how helpful Shanti’s words have been for them. My daughter said, “Sounds like she understands what I’m going through at this stage in my life.” Shanti’s book is making her feel hopeful and giving her a toolbox of simple things she can incorporate into her everyday life. I found Shanti’s book helpful too, even though I’m 71 and retired. There’s so much compassionate wisdom in Shanti’s book.