Recently I spoke to a large organization about sticking with their goals, supporting them in making the best use of their time and energy. Knowing that you're a power person and always doing something, I thought to share 15 of my favorite points with you in the hopes that they keep you inspired and on track.
- Have your dreams and desires come from your heart, not your head. Both places are powerful but your heart contains clarity.
- Never believe negativity from others. It's your one life, not theirs.
- FEAR - False Evidence Appearing Real. Those gremlins seem pretty real sometimes but, underneath, they're just stuff we make up to keep us comfortable. Don't believe most of what you think, unless it empowers you forward with a smile on your face. Play with getting out of comfort.
- STEP your way to success. Single Task Enhances Progress.
- Do something every day towards your goal. Even 10 minutes counts.
- Write goals out in the present tense and read them aloud daily = 95% success rate.
- Stick with your "Why"... and feel it... daily. Make it part of who you are so there's nothing in you that doubts what you're doing.
- When you wake up from your forgetfulness, start again from where you are with no judgment or criticism.
- Take periodic breaks to replenish your energies instead of steaming ahead and during yourself out. Just like a car being driven across country, you've got to stop to refuel and let the engine cool off before you go any further.
- No path is linear. Appreciate the bumps and side trips. Keep moving.
- Tap into experts, those who've traveled before you. Learn from their mistakes. They're usually always happy to share.
- Stay excited, get support, and share your goals and your plan with others. This will help to keep you accountable (and I'm happy to do that for you gratis).
- Celebrate your successes daily, at minimum weekly.
- Whatever your heart is seeking, honor that. Even if it's the weirdest thing ever, if it keeps showing up, it's a call from destiny.
- Trust yourself and the Universe to support you.
Want more for yourself or a training designed specifically for your organization? Send me a quick note and let's talk.